FANTASTIC FOLLOWERS ~

Saturday 15 November 2014

CHALLENGE # 52 AND A CELEBRATION!

Welcome crafty bloggers - it's challenge #52 at Addicted to CAS,  and it's a very special one, as we are also celebrating ATCAS' 2nd Birthday!
Congratulations to our fabulous leader, Kylie, who started the ATCAS challenge blog two years ago for all of you to enjoy - judging by the amount of crafters who take part in our challenges, it has been a great success! 

I hope you will  play along with us this fortnight.
Your lovely Hostess, Karen   (Serendipity Dragonfly) has chosen a Code Word  which gives you lots of scope.
Here is the Code Word, and the sketch we would like you to work with.




For my DT card I have used "Cocktail Imogen" from Digi Stamp Boutique.
Image coloured with Copics.
Embossed stripes created on my SU "Simply Scored".
Sentiment - SU Good Greetings stamp set.

*******
Our generous sponsor is Scribbles Designs.


Happy Crafting -

21 comments:

Kylie said...

Your colouring is outstanding, Sylvia. I always love seeing your work. Thank you so much for being part of my team. Two years, huh? Here's to many more for ATCAS xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Sylvia, love the image & fab design.

Donna x

Suze Bain said...

Such a fab card Sylvia. Great colouring and those score lines add the perfect subtle detail. Xx

sandie said...

such a fun card and those score lines are perfect. This will be me at Xmas x

Viv said...

Just fab Sylvie (I was like that on Tuesday night... but looked a bit more dishevelled!!! LOL) x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Sylvie, such a fabulous image and wonderful CAS design.
hugs Sue xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun and colored fabulously!

Loll said...

Love this fun digi Sylvia ... your colouring is fabulous!! Great use of the sketch with the scored lines. Loll xx

Harriet Skelly said...

This image is perfect for celebrating our 2nd birthday! Your coloring is outstanding!

Kathleen said...

What a fabulous card, love the layout and the fantastic image and your colouring is superb. Tip top creation.

Tried to buy this image this evening thought it would be good for Lynda's 40th card but will have to try again as I don't know if it was me or the site but wouldn't work and I have an account there.

Kath x

RefRacBe said...

Fab card, Sylvia. The image is great, Imogen looks like she is having great time. Rachel.

Pia S said...

Fun image, love the look of the scored lines and how clean you kept this design!

Mrs.B said...

Hi Silvia, this is a great card, and just the perfect image, beautifully coloured.
Avril xx

Deepti said...

This image fits perfectly with the sketch :) so adorable and what makes it so lively is ur stunning coloring !!

Carole said...

What a fabulous card...great take on the sketch. classy fun and super colouring!

Margaret said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Sylvia

Margaret xx

Bonnie said...

How fun and beautifully colored!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What a great fun card, great colouring and I particularly like the 'scored' details, such a simple, but genius, touch! Thanks for the inspiration! Hazel x

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Wicked! Brilliant celebration card ;)
That digi is going on my wish list :)

Anonymous said...

Well this is my kind of card and your lady in the glass looks a bit like me lol. As always your colouring is amazing I'm in awe of your talents and I love your take on the theme.

Marie

Lee-Anne said...

Such a fun image and fabulously colored, Sylvia!