FANTASTIC FOLLOWERS ~

Sunday 13 December 2009

CHALLENGE 50 AT THE CRAFTY PAD - MY LAST WEEK AS GUEST DESIGNER.



Wow - my 6 weeks as Guest Designer for the Crafty Pad have just flown by and I can hardly believe it's almost Christmas!  It has been a pleasure to work with you Debbie - thank you so much.
The Challenge this week is quite an easy one as it requires "A Christmas Card" - any design you like!  Simples!!  Full Challenge details can be found here.  The winner will be a GD for one week, and will receive a free digi stamp.
**********
My card has been created using Nestie scallop circle dies and the CB swirls embossing folder.  The circular greeting and tiny snowflakes are from the lovely Christmas Ted Baubles stamp set, available from The Crafty Pad. The large central snowflake is coloured with a Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust pen with a pink gem added. There is some Glamour Dust here and there, but it doesn't show on the photo!  I snipped one of the tiny snowflakes from the stamp set so I could stamp it randomly - (I felt quite guilty separating it from it's little friends, but sometimes you just have to do these things)!!
Have a great week - hugs, Sylvia xxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Sylvia - I know the 6 weeks has flown by - but it has been a huge pleasure to work with you my dear. :) :) Your work is just gorgeous.
I adore this card you have made for your last week with us - it is simplicity itself - yet so stunning. :) :) Thank you so much. :)
xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

cheryl said...

wow this is really beautiful hun fab design great detail too hugs cheryl x

RefRacBe said...

Hi Sylvia
Fabulous final card for the Crafty Pad
Rachel

rozzyb said...

Hello my dear friend :)
I'm soooo sorry your GDT position has come to an end, its been fabulous having you on the team and this week you have come up with another wonderful creation... you have never failed to come up with original designs each week.... I hope you will join us again soon
If i dont get a chance before, I'd like to wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas and a peaceful new year.
hugs rozzy xxx

maxine said...

I love this card Sylvia, its very pretty.

Spyder said...

This is a fabulous card, its sooo pretty and just a lovely creation!!
(Lyn))

The Dolphin Inn said...

Awww this is so pretty, found your blog whilst blog hopping and lost a good hour looking through all your lovely creations TFS XXX

Nannieflash said...

Oh Sylvia thats a stunning card, I love the white background and the edging around the design really makes it pop out. Well done, with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Tracy said...

Hi Sylvia!
Such a pretty card - I really like round cards but for some reason hardly ever make them! Your blog is wonderful, I have become a follower - and thank you so much for your link, that is very kind of you!

Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy 2010.
Tracy xxx