FANTASTIC FOLLOWERS ~

Saturday 15 June 2013

A TEENAGER AT ADDICTED TO CAS!!

Hi there lovely bloggers, friends and followers - I hope this scheduled Post has appeared on my Blog, as I am away on holiday for a few days.
Fingers crossed that the weather is good, and the wine even better!
Get to the point Sylvia - OK -  I am here to share my card for this fortnight's challenge at Addicted To CAS! 


The Code Word has been chosen by the lovely Vicki, 
and the codeword is......... 
I have used the Bugaboo circle digi image - "You Rock" which is perfect for a teenager. My two teenage Grandsons have birthdays quite soon, so this card will come in very useful!!
The 3 banner strips are SU Real Red and Basic Black cardstock - torn at one end, cut with scissors at the other.
Music notes - Crafty Individuals stamp "Singing Merrily", which I masked in parts.
Splodge stamp - La Blanche (possibly discontinued now).
Circle digi cut out with a Nestie die - stars and guitar coloured with Copics and Black Sakura Gel Pen.
**************

Our amazing sponsor is Bugaboo Digi Stamps, and they are
generously offering 7 digis of your own choice from their store!



Look forward to seeing you soon - 
Big Hugs, 

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sylvia. Stunning card for a teenager. Love the design.
Have a great weekend.
Flo x

Wendy said...

Fabulous design for a teen! Love black, white and red. xxx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,lovely image and details.xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

What a fabulous card for a teenager Sylvia..just love the design

Anne

sally said...

Nice one sylvia!

Sally

Vicki Dutcher said...

Perfect teen card - music - red - and black with a splotch thrown in there! :)

Sue said...

WOW!! Stunning card Sylvia. I love the image and the colours. Such a wonderful layout too.
I hope you are having a fabulous time away.
hugs Sue xx

Loll said...

Fabulous design Sylvia! Love the red, black and white. Loll xx

RefRacBe said...

I love the black, red and white colour combination for a teenager.
Rachel

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, what a great card, Love it, Hope alls well with you, Love Hazelxo

Kathleen said...

Another cracking creation Sylvia, perfect teenager card, love the splodge, he he.
Hope you are enjoying your break and especially the wine, big Sav Blanc fan myself.

Kath x

Kylie said...

LOVE it, Sylvia!!! The colours are perfect for a teenager!!! xx

coops said...

so stunning Sylvia.really fab and striking design :D

xx coops xx

G Peplow said...

Hi Sylvia, I hope you're having a brilliant break and yes, your post appeared and mighty fine it is my friend! A fabulous teenager card, just the right balance and great colours, well done, hugs Gay xx

Kara Lynne said...

Get colors and details for a teen card!

Sue said...

Perfect colours and theme for a teenager, Sylvia.

Unknown said...

So right for a teenager Sylvia - love the whole grungy, music theme.

Karen x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sylvia stunning boy card love the image and your layout is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxx

Mau xx said...

Gorgeous card for the males in your life Sylvia, I love the CAS look and the image is fab.
Enjoy your holiday and have a glass of red for me :)...go on!
Hugs Mau xx

Susanne Halseth said...

Love the clear colors on the card. I have added me as a follower, so i can see what more you create :)
Have a nice day!

Viv said...

Fabulous card for a teenager Sylvia I agree.Great CAS design too! Hope you are enjoying your little holiday and the weather is kind to you also :)hugs Viv xx

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous card Sylvie :) great for a teenager, I struggle with teenage cards:) xxx

Christine said...

Sylvia i love your combo of colors and image - such a perfect match! Awesome card for a teenager - for sure!
Hugs
Christine

Sasha said...

This is just perfect for a teenage boy, Sylvia! Fabulously CAS and wonderfully stamped!
Hope you had a lovely holiday! xx